Monday, June 23, 2008

Magazines - Waste of Money

So, I LOVE magazines. I love reading them, looking at all of those pictures, and getting ideas of new products or places to visit. However, I get so many magazines at home that I barely read. Especially US Weekly, I flip through it in 5 mins and throw it in the magazine pile at work. Why am I paying $50/year for a magazine subscription when I can look at all of the pictures online?

The other magazines I get are Real Simple(love), Shape(I didn't renew), Domino(Why?), Us Weekly(Gasp! I did NOT renew this one), and Food & Wine(this one sucks!)
Looks like the only one I really enjoy reading is Real Simple.

I am going to not renew the other ones when it comes time. Once the issue comes out, the magazine posts most of the content on their site anyway so what is the point of paying for a subscription!




In


Out

auf wiedersehen Us Weekly

No comments: