Saturday, March 24, 2012

Osteria

Overall, dinner was pretty good. I would go back and try a pasta dish next time. I would also get a different salad. 



On Thursday, Lauren, Sarah, and I went to Osteria for dinner. I've been wanting to go to this place for awhile. It's one of those places that we drive past and it's always busy so you know it must be good. It definitely was!

Lauren, Sarah & I used to work together and it was great to see each other. To start, we each had a salad and I had the Insalata Di Spinaci with spinach, feta, almonds, peanuts, mushrooms, and balasamic. The salad had a little too much cheese for me and it tasted more like a honey mustard dressing than balsamic but it was ok.

For dinner, I had the chicken piccata. Oh my god. Delish. Soooooo good.

We also shared a bottle of Zinfandel called the Fava Brothers. It was really good, too!







This restaurant is located in the Laurel Heights neighborhood of SF. It is more family oriented so the crowd reflected that and it was busy during the entire time we were there.

Yum!

No comments: