Sunday, July 10, 2011

Radish

Today, Amy & I went to lunch a relatively new placed called "Radish". It is in the Mission on 19th St and it is described as casual, American fare. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, & dinner. There were so many great items on the menu! Many people were eating breakfast/brunch but we opted for lunch.



I chose the Turkey BBQ sandwich which was delicious!


Amy had the BLT with heirloom tomatoes, which she said was was awesome. I can't wait to go back and try something else. I hardly feel this way about a restaurant. With so many good restaurants here, it's hard to want to go back somewhere rather than try another new place. But, I would go back to Radish!

After lunch, I headed home and got on the couch. I watched Father of the Bride(which is free on Demand) and also very funny to watch. That movie came out in 1991 which now 20 years old. I can't even believe it. The outfits in the movie are hilarious!

Evie joined me on the couch, too....



Ahhh back to work tomorrow. Last week, I was on vacation & out sick so I was only in work for 1/2 a day. I'm sure I will be tired come 3pm!

No comments: