Sunday, October 30, 2011

St. Elmo's Fire

Friday was a lot of fun because me and two of my co-workers went out to dinner and drinks. It was my boss' LAST day so we went out to Zero Zero. I was looking forward to dinner because I have been wanting to go to this restaurant.

We shared a bunch of dishes which worked out perfectly because we were able to try a few different menu items. We had:

Roasted Mariquita Farms Cauliflower, Rosemary Cauliflower Chips

Eggplant Caponata, Olive Oil Poached Tuna, Parsley Aioli Bruschetta

Tomato Braised Chickpea, Rosemary, Burrata Bruschetta

Rigatoni, Piquillo Peppers, San Marzano Tomato, Pancetta, Basil, Ricotta Salata

Fillmore Pizza: Hen of the Woods Mushrooms, Leeks, Mozzarella, Parmesan, Pecorino, Fontina, Garlic, Thyme

Everything was good but my favorite dish was the Eggplant Bruschetta. It was delicious! We also shared a bottle of Unti Barbera.


After dinner, we went back to Churchill for some drinks. Erik joined us, too! I love when he is able to meet up with me!


After that, we went to....THE MINT. Can you believe it? We need a new loop to go when we go out. We have been there way to often. haha. One of my boss' friends came with us who is a die hard karaokier so she was fun to be with. I sang a NEW song this time which was a true crowd pleaser....Man In Motion from St. Elmo's Fire!! One of the best songs ever from the 80's!!



Watch this video and try not to DIE over this guys hair. haha

Great night!!

No comments: