Friday, April 13, 2012

Raindrops on Roses



Last night, we had a legit thunder & lightening storm. This rarely happens here in SF. It was thundering and lightening like crazy. You would definitely want to jump in Fraulein Maria's bed for this one! haha

 Check out this awesome shot that a photographer captured of lightening hitting the Bay Bridge. 

While all of this was going on, Erik and Evie were home and I was out for my monthly dinner club at Foreign Cinema. Foreign Cinema is a cool restaurant in the Mission and one I have been wanting to go to for awhile. Finally, last night we went. The restaurant has a section you can sit in where they actually show old movies. They run a new movie every night.

We didn't sit in that section but that's a pretty cool concept for a restaurant. Dinner was very fun, as always. I brought a bottle of Edmeades Zinfandel so my friends could try it and they loved it!

We shared two appetizers: the Poke and the Burratta. The poke was pretty good but I could taste wasabi in the mix and I don't like wasabi. The Burratta was so delish! For dinner, I had their famous fried chicken which was really good and for dessert, we shared the pineapple coconut cake. Great dinner!

Great time seeing the ladies last night & trying a new restaurant!




No comments: