Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Nopa Monday

I kicked the week off right by going to a birthday dinner for my friend Nicole at NOPA, with our friend Andrea. Her birthday is Tuesday so it was perfect!



We shared two appetizers of:

Tomato Salad, Cucumbers, Cilantro, Mozzarella and Spiced Chickpeas  
Warm Goat Cheese, Pluots, Frisée and Crostini 

For dinner, I had the <gasp!> burger. I have had beef a few times in the past few months after not eating it for about five years. I don't love/think about it/crave it but I decided to have the burger because apparently, it's supposed to be one of the best burgers in SF. Here it is:

Grass Fed Hamburger, Pickled Onions and French Fries
 
It was realllly good and I could only eat half of it. We also split a bottle of Edmeades Zinfandel and literally rolled out of the restaurant. We had a ton of food but it was delish!!

I think my new favorite night to go out to eat is Monday. When you think about what you have to do that night after work and think, "Oh! I get to go out eat!" and then you suddenly love Monday! haha

1 comment:

KMV said...

Completely agree on the Monday/ plans thing! Lauren and I just made plans for a wine night next Monday to 'start the week of right'!