Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friday

Well one my new years 'goals', I'll call it was to try to go out every other Friday. Fridays are so hard. You are so tired and just want to go home and eat and fall asleep on the couch. Ok well that is what I do. So, I decided I wanted to try to go out some Fridays.

Last friday, I did happy hour. This friday, I had an awesome dinner with Amy. I just want to point out that is 2 Fridays in a row people. I'm off next Friday aka staying home! Anyway, we went to this awesome sushi place, Umami. I had never been there but had heard it was great & they had this 'amazing' dessert involving cookie dough.

Here is the menu:


We had the Buttercup, Geki-Kara, Three Samurai, and the New York. All were to die for. We also had dessert which is essentially a cookie dough & vanilla ice cream sushi roll. The outside is cookie dough, inside ice cream. Yes, it did feel like I was eating spoonfuls of cookie dough and it was GOOD. I cannot wait to go back here. I would put this in the top 3 sushi places in the city along with Domo and Ozumo.

No comments: