Friday, March 9, 2012

Ristobar



This past weekend, Amy & I got together and had dinner at Ristobar. It has been awhile since we've seen each other so it was great to catch up and try a new restaurant. Ristobar is an Italian restaurant and we picked a few things to share to try out the menu.

Here's what we shared:

burrata  apulian style creamy mozzarella, tomato salad (How much burrata can I eat in a week!)

gnocchetti house made winter squash dumplings, parmesan sauce, brown butter, black truffle (Wish I had a photo of these because they were small, orange, blobs that were DELISH!)

hayes pizza   tomato passata, ricotta, pecorino, fior di latte, chanterelle mushrooms, herbs (Very good, yummy sauce & cheese)

I really liked this restaurant for their food. If you recall my mushroom pizza experience at A16 was lackluster but I loved this pizza at Ristobar.

Ristobar is in a great location on Chestnut Street in the Marina. Perfect for dinner, then head out to a bar or do some shopping before dinner.

Amy also gave me an awesome gift of a new cookbook! I love Barefoot Contessa's food so I cannot wait to try the recipes in here!

No comments: