Friday, January 25, 2013

Flora

On Thursday night, I had a work dinner at a restaurant in Oakland called Flora. I've never been to this restaurant and always like trying new spots. The food and the service were very good!
Flora Restaurant in Downtown Oakland

For dinner, the three of us shared two salads:

Harvest garden lettuce, toasted walnuts, fuji apples, red wine vinagrette
Blood orange, roasted sunchokes, upland cress, black garlic aioli, pickled okra

For dinner, I had the:
Stuffed chicken breast, chicken sausage, celery root remoulade, frisee, beets, sherry, chile oil

I don't usually order chicken that often at restaurants but this looked so good and it was!

Now, dessert was the true star of dinner - Salted caramel pudding. Oh My. So so good. It was very rich though so just a little bit went a long way. Yum!

Every thing was very good!


No comments: