Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Impromptu Monday Night Dinner

Last night, Erik and I decided to use a Restaurant.com coupon and have dinner at the Curbside Cafe. It is a cute little french place on California & Fillmore. I noticed it awhile ago & thought it looked cute, then heard a friend went there and liked it a lot! When a coupon popped up on Restaurant.com, it was time to try it!

Erik started with the French Onion Soup and then had the Smoked Mushroom Risotto with chicken. I had the Chicken Picatta over pasta. Both of our dishes were delicious! I loved my Chicken Picatta because it was not breaded & fried. The lemony sauce was soooo good!

I think we might go back to try something else eventually! It's in a great neighborhood to have dinner & then drinks.

After dinner, we went home and started our next series...Mad Men. We only watched about half of an episode but it seems like a good series!

2 comments:

KMV said...

I LOVE MADMEN!!! It will be interesting to discuss w/ you since you are agency side. Oh and the treatment of women... I may have to go back and rewatch so we are on the same page.

Heather M said...

So far, I am like - wow I feel like I am at work and wow- i cant belive women were so uneducated