Friday, October 28, 2011

HAIR

On Tuesday night, I got to see one of my favorite Broadway shows....HAIR! It was awesome, of course. The show is off Broadway and on a national tour now.


I was so excited to see some of my old faves from the B-way version on tour.


Steel Burkhardt(as the one & only..Berger) and Paris Remillard (as Claude)

When Kimmy & I saw HAIR back in 2009 on Broadway(for the 2nd time), we met some of the cast which was exhilirating! Here I am with Steel!
Before the show, we had dinner at Burger Bar. I had the

Chef's Veggie Burger this "burger bar" veggie burger is made of caramelized onions, button mushrooms, lentils, green peas, brown & white rice, pumpkin puree, potato, bread crumbs and mozzarella cheese with pesto

It was pretty good but nothing spectacular. There are a lot of good restaurants and burgers in SF. I probably wouldn't recommend this place for a burger and would only come back if I was in the neighborhood and starving.

It was a great night with friends and HAIR!

No comments: