Sunday, April 8, 2012

Productive Saturday

We started our chill out weekend on Friday with making turkey burgers at home and getting all of the laundry done.

On Saturday, I went to the gym to Body Pump class. I also hit up Body Pump on Wed AM at 6:30. After going to Crossfit last week, we started talking about working out and getting older. Maybe it was my birthday that made me start thinking about it, but I was really thinking about how stay fit as you get older. After Crossfit, I decided to take a look at my gym and realized I can make more of an effort to get to the classes with an instructor that will provide a structured workout. Crossfit is a great work out but it is expensive and I don't know if I want to be in that type of hard core environment right now. Therefore, I really made an effort to go back to the gym & it feels great.

When I got home, I started cleaning and cleaning things out. I also made a yummy soup for lunch, Southwestern Chicken Soup. Super easy to make and delicious! Rather than buying tortilla chips, I just put a pita in the toaster oven until crisp then sliced it up.