Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wacky Week

After getting home at 10pm on Sunday night, the whole week seems off. This always happens when we are not home on Sunday to 'get organized' for the week. On Monday, I had to volunteer so Erik picked Evie up at camp after work.

Tuesday night, I was SO tired. I cam home and laid on the couch and watched the Bachelor on DVR. Even Evie climbed on the couch to snuggle at like 7pm. We had nachos for dinner, which is really not something we'd ever eat for dinner unless we were at a bar!haha

Tonight, we had a work dinner at Kokkari. It is a Meditteranean restaurant that is a top spot in the city. While it was a nice dinner, I didn't think it was amaaaazing. We shared some apps that included:
-Saghanaki - pan fried Kefalograviera cheese with lemon & oregano
-Melitzanosalata, Taramosalata, Tzatziki, Favosalata or Tirosalata
with housemade grilled pita (Basically pita's with different sauces)

For dinner, I had a wonderful ravioli. It was soooo good -
Makaronia - ravioli of roasted butternut squash & feta with mushrooms, brown butter & toasted hazelnuts

I think I would go back and get that ravioli. It was a nice atmosphere and great food. We did feel a little rushed at the end of the dinner to leave our table though. Overall, a great dinner!

No comments: