Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dog Owners Update

I made progress today! This morning I introduced myself to Wasabii's dad (harry) and Kita's mom(Emily). Yippee. I now know all of Evie's friends parents. (Isn't that sick I just called her DOG pals 'friends')

This morning, Evie played with Wasabii. They love each other. Evie just rolls over while Wasabii bites her legs, face, ears. When Wasabii had to leave, Evie was trying to pull me down the park. She didn't want Wasabii to leave. Wasabii kept turning around to look at Evie and she laid down. It was funny but they were both sad girls.
I have to bring my camera out to take a picture of them together.

Oh and I am going to miss Evie like crazy when we are gone next week. Thankfully, Erik is bringing her to camp tomorrow. If I did it, I would probably be crying. I know, how ridiculous!



Funny pic of Evie and I from when we were driving cross country to California!

No comments: