Monday, May 3, 2010

Sunday

This weekend was so beautiful out. Even today's weather is awesome! Yesterday, we checked out this place that has 'NYC Bagels'. I would say they are sort of NYC bagels. I wouldn't walk all the way to Hayes Valley to get the bagels.



Evie sat patiently while we ate in the little park. You see, she is no longer on the prong collar? I can walk her on the flat collar. She is not lunging at people/bikes/dogs. She listens when I tell her to Leave It. She is growing up.

Erik impatiently waiting for us to leave so we can go play tennis.

After the bagels, we went to play tennis. I lost to Erik 6-1, 6-3. This is an improvement despite my loss. Last week I lost 6-0, 6-1! I was so happy to have gotten 4 games against him!! It was HOT out. I got sunburned, which I HATE. Sunburn = skin damage.

After tennis, we hit up the farmers market. They have these AMAZING snap peas there. I walk around and eat them right out of the bag. They are so good. Erik made pizza for us for lunch with some of the veggies we got at the market.

Today, I am a little tired & achy. My foot has been bothering me from the tennis. Might go see the DPM to see if they can do anything! Here's to a good Monday!

No comments: