Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Memory Loss


I went to the dentist to get a cavity filled today & they told me I was there on the wrong day. Oops! My dentist even texts me a few days ahead to confirm my appt. But, I had the wrong date on my calendar so I didn't even double check the day/time. Now, I have to go back next week. Oh well, at least I got a nice little stroll out of it. Which, I then thought that I should take the time to take a 30 min walk every day at lunch just to get moving. It's not good to sit at your desk alllllll day.

I'm so tired. I woke up in the middle of the night because I was hot, thirsty, and Erik was moving Evie out of the way. Tonight, I have Bingo with the ladies. I really love calling bingo because it is the most low key thing ever. I just sit there & call numbers. They are so happy when they win!

I also started a new book - Eat, Pray, Love. I want to read it before I see the movie. Have you read it & did you love it?

No comments: