Thursday, November 18, 2010

Busy Week

This week has been pretty busy at work! But, then I remind myself that we are ENGAGED and feel happy! It has been such a fun & happy week! This is such a fun and exciting time for us and we are really enjoying it.

In other news, last night was Girls Movie Night. I picked out the theatre & time for us all to go to. We went to the theatre for a 7:25 movie of Morning Glory but it wasn't playing at that time! Woops!! I don't know how I made up that movie time. We checked another theatre I had been looking at and it wasn't playing there either. I don't know where I made that up. Oh well! We ended up at the Irish Bank for a beer, instead.

I'm so glad it's Friday. It is supposed to rain allll weekend. We are staying home tonight with ravioli, red wine & TV. I can't wait. We don't really have big plans all weekend, either.

I'm getting super excited because it's almost Thanksgiving! Erik's family is coming out next Tuesday. It's going to be fun!

Look at these funny pics from the last time his fam came out in July 2009



No comments: