Monday, March 28, 2011

Antsy Sunday

Our weather on Sunday was crazy, again. It was rainy/cloudy/cold/sunny/warm - repeat. It does look like the rest of the week will be nice though - fingers crossed!

On Sunday, Evie and I took a drive down to the mall to go to Target and New York & Co. First of all, the mall was packed with kids. Apparently, there was a 'Camp Fair' for kids to sign up for summer camp.

First, I went to NY & Co where everything was Buy One, Get one 50% off. As you know, I'm starting the new job next week. Get this - my first two days at work will be in Ohio with the Clients. The team is going to be out there for meetings already and asked me to come out to meet the Clients. Guess I really am just jumping right in! I wanted to see if I could get a new outfit for the trip and I did! Especially with that kind of sale, it was a great find.

After trying on clothes and being in that packed mall, I made a beeline for Target. Target now has the grocery store inside of it - what a nightmare. The aisles were just jammed up with carts as everyone was clammoring for the cheese and yogurt. I grabbed the two things I needed and made a run for it.

Erik also made rolls yesterday & we had them with our turkey burgers for dinner.




Look how big his burger was. haha. He definitely had to flatten this out before attempting to eat! It was so good though.

We finished Season 1 of Dexter last night. We stayed up until 1230am watching the final episode. So crazy. haha Now, we can't wait to watch Season 2. Thank God they are on Instant Watch. We are going to have to buy Season 3 and 4 on DVD or something since they are not on IW.

Well, here we go into my last week at work!

No comments: