Friday, March 9, 2012

The Hidden Vine



Yesterday, we left work a little early to celebrate my coworkers birthday. We went to a wine bar that was really cool - The Hidden Vine. It is located in a small alley in the Financial District and is awesome inside. It's very dark but cozy - big couches, lounge chairs, and even a bocce court outside!!
My coworker ordered bottles of wine for the table and we shared Cabernet, Pinot Noir, and a Malbec. We also had some yummy mushroom flatbreads and cheese plate. I would definitely go back to this spot. Wow - two great places in one week!

I headed home and we were totally not in the mood to make dinner so we got burritos at Little Chihuahua. I also gave Erik his Thursday birthday gift which was a gift card to RVCA, a store he likes that is nearby!
I'm happy it is Friday! It's supposed to be a nice Saturday and then we are finally getting some rain on Sunday!

(Love the tips Weather.com gives you for things to do during the weather but a Disney Vacation when it is 57 and raining?! No thanks!)


No comments: