Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday



Tennis was so fun last night. What is great is that we were outside on a court and there are only 5 of us in the class, so far. Another reason to love CA - being outside at 8pm in only a zip up sweatshirt. The mosquitos are definitely out though. So, the tennis skirt is out of the question. I would get bit up and also look crazy. hah. Maybe if I take the next level of lessons.

So, this is truly beginner lessons. We learned forehand yesterday & just volleyed for most of the time. Next time, we learn backhand. If I want more advanced lessons & technique, I will have to take the 'Tennis with a Pro' class.

I am going to get a new racket. I found one on Craigslist. Mine is a hand-me-down from a friend from like 10 yrs ago. There is nothing wrong with it, its just a little too big for me. I also found a friend who plays so we might practice sometimes.

No comments: