Friday, March 5, 2010

Weekend


The weekend is upon us again. This week felt like it went by pretty fast! Tonight, we are heading out for Betsy's birthday party! Tomorrow, we are going to celebrate Erik's. Next weekend, Palm Springs is really our big b-day celebration. But, tomorrow he gets his own. I think we'll start with mimosas in the morning and then he wants to go to a sports bar and watch tv and drink beer at 4pm. Sounds good to me! I am working at the gym on Sunday. I haven't been there in about a month. I love working at the gymn gym b/c I do the parties whenever I feel like it.

You know how I wanted to get a chair to reupholster? Well, I found one. I got it off Craigslist yesterday. It is perfect. Now, I just have to figure out how to cover it. I'm sure there is a site or YouTube videos! ha. We decided to get a small storage unit. Our house is so tiny and we need to get rid of some stuff like the Christmas Tree and golf clubs. So, they are going in the unit. We go tomorrow to start putting stuff in. So, this chair is in the corner of the bedroom and fits nicely. It is not jammed in there. We are starting to think about moving but the storage unit is a short term solution.

No comments: