Sunday, August 14, 2011

Chill Friday

On Friday, we got out of work early...thanks to Summer Hours. I went downtown to return some shoes I ordered online. I should really learn my lesson and stop buying shoes online. They NEVER fit. I order 9.5 and size 10-- 9.5 is too small and 10 is too big. Grrrr. Anyway, I found two pairs of shoes at Macy's that were NOT online and fit great. Can you believe I had to buy 9.5 in one brand and a size 10 in another. Haha.

After managing through the crowds of Union Square, I headed for the bus. There is a huge music festival here this weekend called Outside Lands. The buses were PACKED with people trying to get down to Golden Gate Park for the show. Thankfully, the concert site must have only told people 2 out of the 4 bus lines that will get them down to GGP because when my bus showed up, no one got on and it definitely will get you to the park.

After getting home & walking Evie, I started in on the laundry. We have been backed up since I haven't been home to do any laundry. We also ordered pizza in and watched some TV. It was really great to just stay home and hang out.

No comments: