Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pitty Party & Karaoke

Last night, we went to a fun event to benefit Pit Bull rescue!



The event was paaaaaacked. The Pit Boss from the Animal Planet show was there, there was a Silent Auction, and a Burlesque Show.

While I loved that this was an event to benefit dogs(& I will do anything for dogs!), I hated that there were dogs IN the bar. It's way too loud & crowded for a dog to enjoy being there.


Erik & Brett - I think they were celebrating actually getting beers & making it back to our table in one piece!

After the "Pitty Party", we went to the Mint Karaoke.

Tiffany & I belting it out







I think this pose was mid-dance. haha

No visit to the Mint is complete without getting on stage!!


Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living

It's enough to drive you, crazy if you let it!

Skyrockets in Flight, Afternoon Delight

We were out wayyyy later than we usually are. We came back to our place so they could meet Evie and can you believe, she was totally cool with them? She LET THEM PET HER, she was licking them and playing with her toys with them. I could not believe it. I think Evie can sense 'dog people' and is more relaxed around them or something. So that was a great ending to a great night!!

No comments: