Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shopping Buddies & Cinny Rolls

Yesterday, we were both off for President's Day! How wonderful to have a 3 day weekend. We got to sleep in which was nice.


First up, Evie and I walked to the Vet to get some more food. She looooves new bag of food day. She is so happy to go home, watches and stands near me as I open the bag, and then waits for me to pour it in the container. She eats it AS IT COMES OUT OF THE BAG and of course, I always spill some on the floor because she is in the way. Then, she eats it off the floor and sticks her face in the container. It's actually pretty funny.

Waiting for the food to be poured...


Gobble Gobble

After a workout and lunch, Evie & I went to do some errands. We used to drive down to the stores on our monthly Sunday trip together and she would accompany me while I did the shopping. That was when Erik used to work on Sundays & we had the day to ourselves. So, it was nice to just let her come in the car and do the errands. We went to Target & Bed/Bath& Beyond. The stores were a little crazy - I think everyone was off yesterday.

I came home to Erik brewing beer AND making cinnamon rolls. Erik Stewart was at it again.


Vanilla Porter in the works


Cinny rolls in the oven

Yummmm....they were delish!

It was a great day off with the family! This week is only a 3 day work week because we are off to Tahoe on Friday!

1 comment:

Moonlady said...

just remember you both need to stay in shape for your big day -- those rolls look too good !