Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sushi & Cat Necklaces

On Friday, I was lucky enough to work from home all day. It was a busy morning of back to back calls though. The weather was soooo nice out though - high 60's and sunny. It was great to be able to walk Evie mid-day. By the time Erik came home from work though, I was ready to go out.

He was starting to come down with a cold though so we ended up just going out for dinner. We tried this sushi place that we haven't been to yet called Kitaro. I have heard about Kitaro and seen ads for it. Apparently it is good but cheap sushi. The sushi was ok and the service was good but this is truly a churn & burn place. They pretty much have to turn their tables so quickly so that they can make up for charging such cheap prices. And, actually...it wasn't THAT cheap

Overall, we had to drive to a busy neighborhood to try this place and it wasn't wonderful. So, we probably won't be back. We're happy to try a new place though but Domo will always be our fave!

In other news, I did wear my new Cat playing tennis necklace out to dinner. Yes, this is a gift from Kimmy and I completely LOVE it.

No comments: