Sunday, March 20, 2011

Back to Work

Today started off by Evie and I waking up to SUN! We went outside for our walk, made it to Alamo Square and then, it started to...POUR! I did not have my raincoat on either. It was raining so hard, like the type of rain where you can't see and raindrops are on your eyes and dripping down your face. It was pretty funny. We started to jog home and then I thought, we're already soaked so what is the point! Without a doubt, every time it is rainy out & we go to Alamo Sq, it rains on us.

Today was a day of chores & getting back on the schedule. Erik bottled beer and I watched some DVR shows. The sun DID come out again so I was able to walk Evie again and take a long walk. I also did a ton of laundry today and we just got everything organized for the week.

The next two weeks are going to be sort of strange at work. It's like you still need to do your work but other people have to start doing it too so that it's not a total changeover when you leave. Oh well.....Here's to staying dry this week!!

No comments: