Monday, March 28, 2011

I want pizza!

This weekend, I felt really antsy but we really didn't do much. I feel antsy because my last week of work is coming up, we are going away next weekend, then I start my new job & Erik goes on vacation to Mexico. It's just a lot coming up. I feel like we are chugging up the hill on a roller coaster and waiting to go down. So, I guess the weekend was good to really do nothing since a lot of stuff is going to come up.

Anyway, on Saturday, we were going to go to this 'Underground Market' where local food vendors would be selling their goods. We were excited to go and try local foods. There were going to be bands there, too. We pull up in the cab and see a line dowwwwnnnn the block. Unreal. We were all like, we don't want to go to this thing that bad! hah.

Instead, we went to Pauline's Pizza which was so yummy! We went with Betsy & Greg so we ordered two different pizzas to share. We split the garden salad, then we had a Veggie pizza and their signature pesto pizza. We also had a bottle of Pauline's Wine - they make their own! PLUS, we had dessert of butterscotch pudding. It was good but, it was no match to the one at Market in Napa!

After that, we went to Zeitgeist for a drink but everyone was so full. Fun night to a chill day!

In other pizza news, we found this ridiculous video on YouTube which is hilarious but makes you wonder, who found this video & created this!?

No comments: