Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend

On Friday we went down to Nickie's, a local bar, for a beer and ended up having dinner there.


On Saturday, we went to look at an apartment. We loved it but noticed the guy had a STACK of applications for the place. We are going to put ours in & see what happens. The rent is great, the exact location we want to live, and is bigger than our current place. It would be awesome to live there!

On Saturday night, we went out for our friend Tiffany's birthday. We went to Tacolicious and had awesome queso, guac, tacos, and Tecate. Soooo yummy! I also brought cupcakes from Kara's (my fave!!) for everyone so that was a great finish to dinner.

After that, we stopped at The Tipsy Pig for a drink and once it got too crowded, we moved to Bin 38 wine bar. I haven't been to Bin 38 since my birthday last year when Erik and I went there for my birthday but it was great.

No comments: