Tuesday, May 13, 2008

David Archuleta

Many love him. I cannot stand him. I think he is a lounge singer, the next Dan Fogelberg, and the next person to make a song that sounds like it should be played in Kmart or Fashion Bug. If he makes a CD, it will suck. Senior Citizens will buy it because it sounds like soft rock. Ok, maybe I am being mean but I just don't think he has star quality. And, I think the judges are so mean to Syesha. She is good & they are always like, 'you're ok but......' but give Mr. Kmart singer the best marks!

Obviously the finale will be the Davids and then, I dont know. I want Cook to win but Archuleta will probably take the cake. He will be grinning like a cheshire cat, like always, in complete disbelief that he won.

1 comment:

kmead said...

I agree, listening to him sing that Dan Fogelberg song last night made me feel carsick. Or like I was stuck in the fitting room at Fashion bug. hahaha. I have been voting for the past 3 weeks for Cook - and will have to vote like crazy for him next week! Did you know the best time to call is when they are showing the recap of the songs from the night? I got through 4x's last night!