Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday

I don't have any funny news to report today. Sad. I did have that bus driver today that yelled at the Uh-Oh guy. She is a meanie. You can totally tell she has been driving that bus for 10 years and is NO nonsense. The bus was packed this AM too and instead of not letting people on, she just kept saying 'Move Back'.

Anyway, last night Erik and I went to a fundraiser at a bar for 2 of my teammates who are running a full MARATHON on 6/1 in San Diego. They are also running 20 miles tomorrow as a long run. I won a $10 gift card thru their raffle. Yah!



One of my friends boyfriend plays hockey & was telling Erik all about the league so he is hoping to join. Now, he just needs his hockey equipment out here.....We also have been wanting to golf, badly. Its SO nice here sometimes on the weekends and a course is literally 2 miles away in GGP(Golden Gate Park). Now, we need a bigger apartment to house all of this stuff!

I also booked our plane tickets home today for our July visit. We are going to Tara & Erik's wedding Boston and spending the week in the Milf.

Have a good weekend!!

No comments: