Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tuesday

I am taking the day off from the gym. My thighs are on fire. It's good though. I can't believe it is Wednesday already. I did not get to watch Biggest Loser last night but it is waiting for me on the DVR for tonight! I can't wait - I heard it was a good one.

My birthday is in like 2 mos but I am already thinking of what I want to do. One thing on my wishlist is 5 personal training sessions for $99 at the gym. They are 25 mins each which is short but is a good amount of time for a trainer to teach you what you should be doing to push yourself.

Erik's bday is in about a month. We are flying back to CT for a few days to spend with friends & family! I am already compiling a list of the places I want to eat and things I need to buy on the EC that I can't get on the WC.

No comments: