Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sneakers

I know Chuck Taylor's have been around forever but alas, I have never owned a pair. I have never really wanted a pair either. Then, Sarah said she loves her pair. Then, I saw these sneakers on a classmate today & thought they were so cute. She was wearing them with navy pants and a buttondown & cardigan. She looked so cute. They are a cute alternative to flats. Plus, they keep your feet warm on days like today when it is gray, rainy, and cold! I may be investing in a pair.

3 comments:

KMV said...

you can create your own at converse.com for $60. I loved these shoes when I had them in middle school - and designed my own, though now I wish I had gotten black or off white instead of green.

Amy said...

Ohh, I love my chucks! Although I wore them to that rainy Raider's game, so now they kind of stink. Oops. Get a pair! You will love.

Sarah said...

I love mine! I have a black pair and a white pair. They are a staple of my wardrobe. They look super cute with jeans and sweaters too :)