Monday, February 9, 2009

Phone

Well, I am up for an upgrade for a new phone at the end of the month. Great, soon I can stop using my Treo with the big black mark across the screen(from dropping it). But, I have no clue what to get. I like the Blackberries but they are so expensive. The iPhone is cheaper! But, I am worried if I had an iPhone, I would ruin it. I would drop it or scratch it. It is a cool phone though. I would have to keep the thing in a padded case. I guess I will wait til the end of the month and see what deals I can get before I buy anything!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe now is a good time to try to take better care of your phone...

Heather M said...

who is this? mommy? hmmmm?

Sarah said...

Usually they have deals for blackberries. I got mine for $50, or something, originally $200, but you get $50 for resigning a contract and then I got another $70 rebate in the mail.