Monday, February 23, 2009

Milk



I am so happy Sean Penn won best actor last night. I haven't even seen Milk but I have seen clips and read a lot about this movie. I really appreciate that they made this film - I only wish it came out in October before Election Day. Maybe then, we wouldn't have passed Prop 8. Marriage shouldn't be a privelge for men & women. All people should be able to marry. Look how good male/female marriages work out anyway - a divorce rate of 50%!

If two people want to get married, let them. Why should anyone stop them!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was really happy also. You should see Milk. It is great and Sean Penn did an amazing job.Hopefully the court will overturn Prop 8.

Heather M said...

I mean really, all people should be created equally. It's so absurd to me. I hope my kids will never know what homophobia is.