Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tis the season....

...flu season, that is. Erik has been sick since Wednesday. He had a fever, chills, a cough, super tired, etc. We tried to go to a walk-in on Friday but the "really nice woman" there said they didn't take his insurance which I didn't entirely believe. On Saturday, we just went to the ER. He either has bronchitis or the flu, or both. So he is on meds & feeling better already.

We had really great plans for V-Day. We were going to go down to a winery in Half Moon Bay with 2 of our friends, have lunch, have a chocolate tasting there. Instead, we were at the ER, Safeway picking up perscriptions, and I went to Target & food shopping. Oh well....it is only an hour or so away & we can another time!

I am hoping Erik feels better very soon though & I don't get it!! I lysoled the house and cleaned and changed the sheets and everything to keep everything clean. I don't want germs around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we just read that one of the biggest germ carriers is the tv remote... lysol that too!