Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Presidents!


Today we are off for President's Day! It is beautiful here today - Sunny and 60-65 degrees. I walked Evie down to Duboce park in a t-shirt & jeans! The park was full of dogs & people chillin on the grass. The dogs are mostly off leash but Evie still plays with them. She is getting really good about meeting dogs & not jumping on them. Of course, there was one Husky dog that was harassing everyone. The owner was just chatting and not watching him. He was jumping and biting. He would not leave this one dog alone and another owner was swatting him away. Finally his owner came and got him but let him go again. If your dog cannot control himself, he should not be off leash! People ask me why Evie is on a leash & I say that she plays rough, which she does. They might think I am crazy but I think it's only right & responsible to keep her on leash. I would never want her biting another dog!

No comments: