Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday

This weekend, we were really low key. I think we really just did errands and hung around. Actually, on Saturday, I went out with a couple girls. My friend Lauren was up from San Diego so a group of us went out to dinner and drinks. It was good to see her and we went to a yummy Mexican restaurant, Mamacita.

I have been watching a ton of Olympics. Snowboarding, ice skating, and skiing are my fave. Everyone has been wiping out on the downhill though. Ski Jumping is crazy. Biathalon is strange.

Anyway, we are preparing for our trip to Tahoe this weekend! We leave on Friday AM and come back on Sunday. I was told we might need chains on our tires to drive there. Um, what! We never had to do that in VT or CO or UT. Oh well, I guess we will see if we need them. It should be a fun trip. We have an awesome house with a Hot Tub!!



Tonight, I am going to see Wicked again!! Michael and I are bringing our client/friend to see it. Should be fun! I think I'll try defyyyying gravityyyyy!

No comments: