Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday

TGIT. Still have a cold. Wake up and have such a sore throat, nasty phlegm, stuffed nose. Used the netti pot today and was gagging when the salt water went down my throat. Gross. Can't breathe right now. SO did not want to go to school last night but honestly, we split the time b/t lecture & lab and the class goes by pretty fast. Plus, my lab partner is cool and we get stuff done right away.

Yesterday before school, I took Evie up to Alamo Sq. We saw the cutest brown & white Boston Terrier. I am a lot more comfortable up there with her around all of the dogs. I let her go up to dogs, sniff, etc. She is really good. One day, maybe she can be off leash. It will be a long way away though. She is so happy up there thought. She likes it up there better than the park closer to us.
There is also this adorable frenchie who has the same coloring as Evie - tan with white paws. I want a frenchie. They are so adorable.Maybe in 10 years.

No comments: