Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WICKED - Take 2


We went to Wicked last night. This was my 2nd time seeing it. First, we went to Heaven's Dog for dinner which was so good. We had this amazing rice with Dungeness crab in it, shrimp, spicy chicken, clams, dumplings....

Wicked was awesome. Love seeing shows more than once, they are always better the second time around. Galinda is hilarious. The songs are so good. And, Defying Gravity is just amazing.
So, of course, I have the soundtrack on today. I think if I could be anyone in Wicked, I would be Elphaba. I mean, she is an animal activist and gets to fly and gets to sing Defying Gravity.

After my revelation about living here, I felt very lucky to see Wicked last night. I was able to just go see Wicked one night after work. Some people cannot do that - going to a show is a big deal/have to travel to get there. So once again, something to appreciate.

Tonight, I am staying home to do laundry/get ready for Tahoe!

No comments: