Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hot Here

It is Hot here. It must have been 75-80 today. yes, that is hot for us. The bus was awful this morning. It was packed. I was smushed up against someone. I thought about how close you get to people on the bus - literally you are body to body sometime. Its funny how everyone doesn't care when you are on the bus but if you stand that close to someone at any other time, they have a fit.

I find it mildly amusing/annoying when people 1)are in the back of the packed bus 2)dont get up early enough for their stop 3)PUSH through the crowd trying to get to the door 4)Stand there and yell 'back door' when really they should just step down to open the door themselves. I also love when people do that but we are not at an actual stop. That is the best.

Needless to say, I was sweating when I got to work.

No comments: