Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rainbow

This is so crazy. Last night on AC360, they were discussing & showing clips of the Tim Russert Memorial Service. At the service, they played music from Tim's iPod. The last song played was 'Somewhere over the rainbow' - you know the ukelele version? When the service was over, there was a huge rainbow over the building. I do not think it was just a coincidence.

So many people attended the service including McCain, Obama(who sat next to each other), the Clintons, Dan Rather, Wolf Blitzer, etc. The journalists were on CNN too and they said that people are saying that this is how they felt when JFK died b/c Tim was such a great person.

1 comment:

Moonlady said...

I remember vividly when JFK died - I was 13. I don't think Tim's death was quite as bad as that... but the outpouring has been spectacular... I have never seen anything like it for any other journalist.
I saw the rainbow, too. According to everyone, Tim Russert was a man of great faith. It was an amazing coincidence (if it was a coincidence).