Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Monday

Well I love during the week get togethers. They make the week so much more happier. Betsy came over last night & I made chicken piccata & it was Bachelorette finale. Woohoo.

I thought Evie was sick yesterday. She has had bad breath for 3 days and eating grass. Bad breath means they have tooth decay or a GI problem. She was passed out all day, which is another sign she is ill. Then, last night, she was back to her old self. So - I will watch her but I think she is ok.

We also got her glands done yesterday. We have to go every 3 weeks. That is $34/mo and sometimes will be $70/mo if it falls 2x in one month. I am seriously contemplating doing this myself. The vet techs always ask me if I want to learn. I will have do it outside. where though - the dmv parking lot? hah. maybe. I will have to wear nasty clothes b/c apparently the stink of the stuff that comes out will make you puke. wonderful.

Here is a funny convo Erik & I had yesterday:

me "i think i might start doing her glands for her. I think she would like it if I did it instead of bringing her to the vet."

erik "would you like it if a stranger stuck their finger up your butt once a month?"

me "youre right. i wouldnt. i will think about just doing it myself for her."

hahahahah

No comments: