Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday

Today was such a long day. I had to be AT the Client, in Oakland, at 9am. I had to shift my whole morning so that I was at the bus by 8, on the train by 830, and over there by 9. It was a pain. To make things worse, i was there until 1pm. It is so depressing over there. The building is like form the 70's or something - so bland and it's so quiet over there. blah.

I was so tired when I came home. I was in my coat and just laid on my bed with Evie for a little while. Then, I tried to make fried green tomatoes. We got some green tomatoes at the farmers market on Sunday. However, they are heirloom tomatoes - not unripe regular tomatoes. Therefore, when you cook them, they just fall apart. They were still good - just not how I know fried green tomatoes.

Evie was fine all day. I took her out, she ate grass & puked. Then, we came home & she was acting totally fine. I don't get it. I wish she could talk!! She will be alone with her Daddy this weekend while I go to LA. I hope they have fun together.

No comments: