Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday

Yesterday in the park, Evie ate something. The homeless guy sitting in his usual spot was like, my bad. I wanted to be like - just because you don't have a house doesn't give you a right not to use the damn garbage cans!!! UGH. So, I don't know if she knows she is going to camp or if she doesn't feel well. She is following me around and wants to cuddle. I told her she is going on vacation. She didn't want to eat breakfast. Wonderful.

Tomorrow we leave for Seattle! It's going to be so much fun. Mani/Pedi & Packing tonight. We get to Seattle tomorrow around 10am. We are planning on going to the Red Hook Brewery, a Beer Fest, see the sights like 1st Starbucks, Space Needle, etc. For 4th of July, we just want to chill on the deck and bbq. That is what I am excited about - grilling! Sitting on a deck! Overlooking the water! No dog to walk! Yipppeee!

No comments: