Thursday, July 23, 2009

This Week

....has been so busy. You know that guy from our other office that I CANNOT STAND. Well, he came up this week. he was such a pain in the ass. I'm sorry but he is strange, akward, weird, and not doing a good job. He sucks. He doesn't know what he is talking about. He doesn't remember anything. He is never prepared. We were in a Client meeting and he didn't have timelines with him and they were asking him all of these questions that I had to answer for him. He said, thanks for bailing me out. Um, NOT a good luck for someone who has been on the job for 4 months. GET IT TOGETHER!!! UGH. Enough about him.

Anyway. This week has been busy. Tonight, Erik and I went to the launch party for my friend Kira's dog clothes line. It was at this little dog boutique and there was wine & food. She is really working hard to get this line off of the ground.

Anyway, the weather here is COLD. It was misty, gray, and 56 tonight. I saw a lot of tourists today in shorts & SF winter coats that they prob bought on the street. People do not realize that just because we are in CA, doesn't mean it is warm!

No comments: