Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekend

Well after 2 packed weekends, we did hardly anything this weekend. On Friday, I was so exhausted and had such a headache. I came home and got in bed and took a nap until 7pm. Even when I woke up, I was out of it. I had pizza, some red wine, and went back to bed at like 11pm.

On Saturday, we went to the Renegade Craft Fair. This was the 2nd year in SF and there were way more vendors and way more people attending this year. We saw alot of stuff with animal heads & human bodies - like shirts, note cards, etc. Whats up with that? I got two CUTE things. One was a dress that was 70% off and I got it for like $30 and the other is this super cute whale sweatshirt.





After the fair, we came home to rest. Evie was squished on the couch with me. Then, we went to dinner at Flour + Water.


Today, we hiked part of Lands End. We have never stopped by the War Memorial so we did today. They have a piece of the ship which is cool to see.










After the usual Sunday nap, I went to Trader Joe's. I saw our Mayor Gavin Newsom & his wife shopping for groceries. They live in our neighborhood somewhere. Well, not like next door. But up near the park.

No comments: