Friday, July 8, 2011

Evie was exhausted on Tuesday night. She passed out IN the car on the ride home. She had a quick bath and went to sleep when she got home. On Wednesday AM, she refused to get out of bed.


On Wed Am, I was not feeling well either. The day before we left for WI, I had a sore throat. I woke up the day we left with a stuffy nose & sore throat. This led to me blowing my nose the entire trip. By Sunday/Monday, I still wasn't feeling well. On Wed AM, I decided to go to the Walk-In where they gave me some meds for a sinus infection. I also have a cough :-( I haven't been sick like that in so long. Glad I have the pills now to feel better.

I stayed home from work on Wed and Thursday. I watched Season 3 of the Little Couple and Back to School with Rodney Dangerfield. Remember that movie? The Triple Lindy!!



I am feeling better & back to work today. Thank Goodness we have a summer friday end time of 2pm today. Im so tired!

No comments: