Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wedding Dresses!

Today, Amy & I had a fun time looking at wedding dresses. I pulled some images of dresses I liked before we went shopping. Turns out, what I thought I wanted, I didn't like on me! Funny how things work out like that. Things I didn't think I would want, I really liked!

We narrowed it down to 2 dresses and now I have to think about what I want! With the wedding, I like to find what we need, make a decision, and move on. So, I won't be searching and searching for "the perfect" anything for months & months. I will probably decide on the dress, buy it, and cross that off my list in the next few weeks. Yippeee!!

While I can't spoil the surprise, I will say that these two were a no....


After shopping, we came home and Erik had made a great dinner. Homemade chicken soup, cookies and ice cream. All from scratch - delish!!

Well, here's to a busy week!

No comments: