Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Santa Cruz & Bingo


Erik was off from work yesterday (he has the best schedule of every other Monday off!!) so he spent the day in Santa Cruz.

He surfed basically alllll day which was fun for him! He said it was nice & warm down there as opposed to our weather of fog & 60 degrees.

I had Bingo last night and guess what - I won $2! Although I call Bingo for the ladies, they always give me a few cards so that I can play along. Well, I was getting Bingo for a few months and not saying anything because I didn't think I could win. Then one time, a winner came up and saw I had Bingo. She said, You have to tell us you won & take your prize!

So, last night, I won & said something. It was so funny - they clapped for me and I won $2. :-)

Last night for dinner, I made onion, spinach & mushroom quesadillas. They came out pretty good. I think I need a bigger pan to make them though - it was really hard to flip the quesadilla!

No comments: