Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy Friday

Friday was a busy day at work but we were able to get out at 2pm and go to happy hour. We had a business partner in town who is pretty chill & young so we went to Pier 23. Pier 23 is a fun bar on the Embarcadero. It's right on the water and fun to just relax there. We went there awhile ago when Jaime came to visit back in 2008.

Guy Fieri even came here on a Diners, Drive Ins, & Dives episode!



After Happy Hour, I came home to walk Evie and then Erik dropped me off at Sarah's house. Sarah & I used to work together. I left a few mos ago & she is leaving now, too. She got an awesome new job! Her & her boyfriend also just moved in together so I went up to see her new apartment and we had dinner. We went to Ace Wasabi.


I have not been to Ace Wasabi since 2007. Erik & I were out here visiting SF and we went to sushi with Amy.

Here's a pic of the trip when we were in Napa. Feels like sooooooo long ago!

Always a great time to see Sarah & get to hang out together!!

1 comment:

Moonlady said...

we'll have to stop by pier23 when we come over to SF - october or may --